Since the advent of computer, internet and the smartphone, countless e-mails are exchanged everyday. It hard to perceive a world without this indisputable form of communication. As the saying goes, if a particular thing is riding high, there is also something going on behind closed doors. Although computers make our lives convenient, there are also perils lurking behind them. Hackers thrive in every nook and corner of the internet world waiting to pounce on unsuspecting victims. This is exactly where the concept of network security is written in loud words.
This not only is applicable to e-mail communication but extends to e-mail signatures as well. The signature carries the brand of a company and its reputation. A good reputation always attracts customers from far and wide.
Free Office 365 Email SignatureFree Office 365 Email Signatures manager allows you to centrally manage email signatures.Consistently deliver your brand-compliant Office 365 Email signatures company-wide.
A Secure e-mail signature service normally has the following features
- Any attempt to throttle the server with multiple requests must be blocked. Server crashes can be a recipe for disaster when a client wants to send their next important meeting with an organization.
- It used TLS encryption, ISO certified and does not store user details anywhere. With all the high voltage headlines every second day about data breaches and scandals, this makes every company bite their teeth in fear when encryption and security are not given top priority.
- Supports multi-factor authentication (MFA). Professional hackers can gain access to passwords by trying out the cut and dried combinations. A weak password can compromise security and open doors wide open for unscrupulous elements to easily walk in. A multi-factor authentication enabled on your account, can make a hacker get off your back and look out to fish in easy waters.
- Also has OAuth 2.0 Authentication. OAuth Authentication is basically logging in to a website by using another website’s login or authentication. This can be in the form of access tokens. No user would want to login to multiple services everytime giving away their password. By adopting OAuth in a system, the user can safely login, without having to break their head about data breaches.
- It is GDPR compliant. General Data Protection Regulation mandates businesses to protect personal data and privacy of EU citizens. A non-compliance would make companies cough up a hefty fine. Compromising on private data of people is dealt with such hue and cry that no service would want to play with fire.
- The servers are fast and offer load balancing and uptime. Downtimes are a pain in the neck when everyone wants to capitalize on the opportunity of good signature service. More the number of users, greater is the load to handle. In this scenario, the servers must be fast and offer load balancing to win over their customers.
- E-mail are kept out of prying eyes. What advantage does a service offer when e-mail information is easily unravelled by third parties. A good e-mail signature service must not store user contents anywhere nor make it available to anyone.
- Unauthorized persons don’t have access to the signature. One must not let the trade secrets out of the bag, goes the saying. What if an unauthorized person in the company has access to all the sensitive data? It can damage the reputation of the company in the blink of an eye. An e-mail signature should therefore offer control to one central admin.
Sigsync offers secure, web based and centralized e-mail signature.
Sigsync is a centralized and web based e-mail signature service offering complete security for all your signature needs.
Here are some of the features of Sigsync which make it secure
- Microsoft approved
- ISO 27001:2013 certified
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- Multi-factor Authentication Supported
- TLS Encryption and Authentication supported
- GDPR compliant
Free Email Signature generatorFree online HTML Email Signature Generator that helps to create professional and visually compelling email signatures by adding your logo, brand colors, contact details and etc.,
Visit website: https://www.sigsync.com
User Manual: https://www.sigsync.com/kb/sigsync-user-manual.html
Conclusion: It’s insufficient if an e-mail signature service offers just flashy and vibrant templates. It has to take care of user’s data, give importance to privacy and above all must be secure in a day where data thefts and identity cloning are becoming so rampant.
More information on Sigsync Signature Generator can be found by visiting:https://www.sigsync.com/office-365-email-signature/features.html